Wednesday, August 19, 2009

How We Met

Ok so READERS DIGEST VERSION:
after starting back up with myspace I was looking for friends from high school. I had them on my OLD myspace page and wanted them on the new one I set up too. I was looking for some that I knew moved to Indiana so I set the search for 100 miles and began looking for my friends page. I can across HIS and looked at it, read his page,,, then moved on and kept looking for my friends. BUT I just kept going back to look at HIS page over and over. Something just kept drawing me to it; I didn't know him, I thought " This is crazy " but I send a friend request anyway. To my surprise HE accepted it... we had both left a comment you know Hi How are ya.. nice pic,,,,,,,, Just general stuff. And that was the end of it.
Then Dec 31st HE had something posted that just got to me so I emailed HIM. We emailed back and forth throughout the day and exchanged IM usernames... and chatted on line for a long time. Not sure how but we ended up on the phone toasting in the NEW YEAR! We talked til like 1 in the morning. It was the best time I had had in a LONG time.
JAN.1st .... HE comes up with his son for the day. I was so nervous... they show up and he brings in his son and he said he wanted a hug. I was a little taken back by that just meeting for the 1st time but i gave him a hug. He said I'll be right back and he want back out and came in with 2 doz Roses (1 doz red and 1 doz white. WHITE are my favorite he didn't know that but WOW) , a card, and a box of candies. We watched his son play and run around with my dog, talked, tried to watch a movie lol. It was a great day and the start of it all.
We have talked / been together everyday from that point. HE is the most wonderful, caring, loving, man I have EVER known. I thank God everyday for allowing our lives to come together and now together we'll see what else God has in store for us.

No comments: