Wednesday, August 19, 2009

UP-DATE

Well I know it's been a long time from my last post but A LOT has been going on. Let's see....

My divorce is final and WE ARE doing shared parenting DESPITE what my EX is telling people.

I'm done with school and took my state boards ( find out today if I passed ).

I have moved away from all the DRAMA, although I miss my family greatly I think this is the best thing I could have ever done. I have never lived away from my family.

I have been with the same man for almost 8 months now. He has been a God send and I thank God ever day for putting such a person in my life. When I had all but given up on the idea of ever finding a man that I would be able to trust whole heartedly; God had our paths cross and I'm so thankful for that.
... so HERE'S TO A NEW START AND A NEW LIFE.

No comments: